- There will be no noon class today. Foundations will happen 11am-1pm though.
- Starting next week we will begin enforcing our "late to class" policy. If you are ten or more minutes late for a class you will be asked to wait until the next class. You can avoid this by emailing, calling, and/or texting us ahead of time to let us know you'll be late. Without this sort of heads up you are just being rude, you miss out on a good chunk of the warm-up, and you force your coach to divide their attention between you and the members who showed up on time.
- Interested in some extra endurance/running coaching? What about a few pointers on the Olympic Weightlifting movements? Be sure to checkout all our specialty class. For all things personal training feel free to reach out to any of our coaches too.
- Don't forget about Coach Casey's Goodbye Party. Please join us next Sunday (11/11) for brunch and cocktails at noon at The Range in Hillcrest to send him off right!
- If you are available on either 11/17 or 11/18 we could use a few more hands for a bit of fall cleaning. Our biggest part of this project will be pulling out the mats, cleaning them, and also leveling off certain areas of the gym floor. We will be closed that weekend, but we will be providing lunch on both days for volunteers.
That's one way to make your WOD more challenging
In teams of two:
20 Power cleans (155#/105#)
-5 rounds for time-
Partners will split reps and will run together. One partner will work at a time on the reps. For teams of three, add 10 reps to each movement and two people may work at a time.